Sunday, May 25, 2008

YEAH!!! More NYC and L.A coming my way!!!! I fly direct to these places now! shiok! shopping shopping shopping....ling ling ling..i hear more money rolling in!!

Havent been writing much for a long time. Been busy with someone...hahah..well, not really in a mood to blog too because of my nail extensions..makes it hard to type..it makes hard to do anything! except my nails still looks intact and immaculate after a hong kong turn! still, the troublesome part is i have to take extra care and that slows down my work.

I am happy that i met someone recently. Perhaps it is also age and all. I know I have changed in the way I handle relationships and expectations. It is a result of the circumstances that i find myself in. He is a sweet guy and I enjoy his company. But sadly, he doesnt have time for me. Then again when I see how hard he works and how he puts in his "heart" when being with me, I told myself I am willing to withstand anything.

Perhaps it is also because I had gone through the workaholic lifestyle he has now and so I can understand. He hardly even has time for himself and yet he still tries his best to spend time with me. For one, I admire his attitude towards work for he does so without complaints nor negativity. I like my guy to be positive! His mental strength is what I am so attracted to. It makes me want to be better as well!

I really hope things will work out this time and for one, I am determined to be happy no matter what happens! To have a fulfilling relationship, both parties have to be independent and happy individuals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home